Introduction to Coaching for Wellbeing - via MS Teams Online
This workshop will help you to:
- Learn about the benefits of coaching and how it can help you achieve your full potential.
- Gain fresh insights and new perspectives when dealing with challenges.
- Understand what is important to you and how to live a life that is aligned with your values.
- Build confidence and mental clarity with decision making.
- Increase your levels of resilience and connect with people in more meaningful ways.
- Identify and set goals and achievable intentions – short and long term.
This workshop has limited spaces to aid the workings of a confidential space. Please be assured that no-one will be asked to share their personal experiences, but reflections and feedback about any of the questions and subject matter may be helpful and are encouraged.
You will need to be in a confidential space and have a pen and paper handy.
- Thursday, November 23, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.