Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Understanding ADHD Online
A workshop via MS Teams
A workshop to help you:
* Understand the key differences in the brains of those with ADHD
* Better understand your symptoms
* Recognise impacts
* An opportunity to explore what further support might be helpful
* A round up of current support offered at ARU
This workshop has limited spaces to aid the workings of a confidential space. Please be assured that no-one will be asked to share their personal experiences, but reflections and feedback about any of the questions and subject matter may be helpful and are encouraged.
You will need to be in a confidential space and have a pen and paper handy.
- Thursday, March 30, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Online - MS Teams
Registrations are fully booked!