Resilience to Anxiety Online
A workshop that incorporates cutting-edge research from disciplines including Health Psychology, Human Givens Counselling and the findings from an “Extreme Environments Laboratory”, to gain insights, attitudes, tips and tricks to help you build resilience to anxiety.
A workshop to help you:
* Understand that it’s not stress itself that is bad for your physical & mental health.
* Explore how to change your attitude to stress and anxiety.
* Identify the evidence of your own inner strength.
* Access innate resilience to anxiety.
This workshop has limited spaces to aid the workings of a confidential space. Please be assured that no-one will be asked to share their personal experiences, but reflections and feedback about any of the questions and subject matter may be helpful and are encouraged.
You will need to be in a confidential space and have a pen and paper handy.
- Monday, March 13, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.