Confidence Matters! Online
A workshop via MS Teams
Confidence is linked to almost everything we want in life: success in studies and work, secure relationships, a positive sense of self, and happiness.
This workshop will help you:
* Understand what confidence is and where it comes from.
*Consider why confidence matters
* Identify negative thinking patterns.
*Identify strategies to grow your confidence.
This workshop has limited spaces to aid the workings of a confidential space. Please be assured that no-one will be asked to share their personal experiences, but reflections and feedback about any of the questions and subject matter may be helpful and are encouraged.
You will need to be in a confidential space and have a pen and paper handy.
- Monday, March 20, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.