Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
How to Set Healthy Boundaries Online
How to Set Healthy Boundaries
via MS Teams
An interactive workshop to help you look at:
- Why boundaries are so important?
- What do unhealthy boundaries look like?
- What stops us setting boundaries?
- Do you have healthy boundaries?
- Why your boundaries might not be listened to?
- Looking at why boundaries are so important to your self esteem / communication / protecting yourself
- Understanding your own boundaries and seeing if they are healthy
- How to set your own healthy boundaries
This is an interactive workshop that has limited spaces to aid the workings of a confidential space. Please be assured that no-one will be asked to share their personal experiences, but reflections and feedback about any of the questions and subject matter may be helpful and are encouraged.
You will need to be in a confidential space and have a pen and paper handy.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Online - MS Teams
Registration has closed.