Loss, Grief and Change Online
A wellbeing workshop via MS Teams
A workshop to help you:
* Explore your understanding of loss and grief.
* Explore a variety of losses and what they mean/have meant for your life.
* Understand how loss may impact our sense of self.
* Understand some grief models.
* Identify transitions and changes that may follow loss.
* Understand how to communicate compassionately with others who have lost.
This workshop has limited spaces to aid the workings of a confidential space. Please be assured that no-one will be asked to share their personal experiences of loss and grief, but reflections and feedback about any of the questions and subject matter may be helpful and are encouraged.
You will need to be in a confidential space and have a pen and paper handy.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Online - MS Teams