Anxiety: how to be with it and make it useful! Online
A workshop via MS Teams
A workshop to help you:
* Become aware of thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
* Identify assumptions, beliefs and narratives attached to experiences.
* Develop ways to cope with anxiety, be with it and make it useful.
* How to become alert, pause and choose how you want to respond.
* Understand some philosophical aspects of anxiety and what it means to be human.
This workshop has limited spaces to aid the workings of a confidential space. Please be assured that no-one will be asked to share their personal experiences, but reflections and feedback about any of the questions and subject matter may be helpful and are encouraged.
You will need to be in a confidential space and have a pen and paper handy.
- Thursday, October 27, 2022
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Online - MS Teams
- Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.