Understanding Mental Health
An interactive workshop to help you look at:
- What is mental health?
- What influences mental health?
- Who are you?
- How do you already look after your own mental health?
- Do you have to put effort into looking after your own mental health?
- Why are boundaries so important?
- Is mental health an excuse?
- To gain a better understanding of mental health in myself and others
- How to look after my own and others mental health
- When is it healthy to reach out for help
This is an interactive workshop that has limited spaces to aid the workings of a confidential space. Please be assured that no-one will be asked to share their personal experiences, but reflections and feedback about any of the questions and subject matter may be helpful and are encouraged.
You will need to be in a confidential space and have a pen and paper handy.
You will recieve a join link via email, prior to the session.
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Online - MS Teams
- Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough